Sunday 25 November 2007

Before Pavilion, there was..

Hi Everyone,

Lately, I've been reading a lot about the "evil" Pavilion that "stole" our school grounds, and it doesn't feel right to be thinking such bitter thoughts about my beloved BBGS. So in a bid to inject some positive energy into this debate, I'm posting some pictures of what it used to look like. And we can all think happy nostalgic thoughts...



Sharing my favourite photo of BBGS...again.



Office block where most of my classrooms were: 1C1, 5Sc5 and Form 6. This was the "face" of BBGS to the world outside since it fronted Jalan Bukit Bintang. Just look at how pristine and clean the lawns were...amazing...



Prouse Wing which had 6 classrooms. I spent some years here in 2C1 and 3C1. I used to love walking to the school hall under the canopied walkways that were planted with purple morning glories.



Clinic Block which housed 3 classrooms downstairs and the Home Science kitchens upstairs, which were my sister's favourite place in the whole school.

Hope you've enjoyed this pictorial tour through the old grounds.

Warmest regards,
Joanna

No comments: