Wednesday 17 June 2009

Project REVIVE: Report of 13 June Meeting

Dear BBGSians

BBGS Project Revive is moving on at full speed—thanks to the enthusiasm of BBGSians who attended the first meeting on 13 June. If you are interested to help out, please contact those heading the sub-committees as listed below. However, the structure is not cast in stone. Rather than being committee-driven, it is best that we work according to group dynamics and individual talents. Thus we have to be flexible. But this is something to start off with.

Nisi Dominus Frustra!

Sow Yoong


Sow Yoong and her super Project Revive team, with delicious BBGS cupcakes by Yanti Erna

BBGS Project REVIVE-Report of 13 June Meeting


Date : 13 June 2009
Time: 11 am – 1 pm
Venue: Platinum Room, Level 7, Pavilion
Attendance: 25 BBGSians


GOALS OF PROJECT REVIVE
1. To remember the heritage of BBGS that once occupied the site of Pavilion

2. To reactivate the BBGS Old Girls' Association

3. To give back to society after benefiting from BBGS

4. To work towards the establishment of a visible reminder of BBGS in Pavilion


RECRUITING NOW FOR ALL DEPARTMENTS!


LEGAL ADVICE

Sasha Lyna Abdul Latif sashalyna@gmail.com

Anniza Jamaluddin annizajamaluddin@gmail.com

BBGS OGA/Alumni Association

Weilee Cheong cweilee@yahoo.com

PROGRAMME

Music/Choir: Saidah Rastam lagu.sr@gmail.com

Choral Speaking: Frances Lim franceslcp@gmail.com

Exhibition: Chew Yen Peng cosmichicken@gmail.com

Emcees Coordination: Poesy Liang email@poesyliang.com

MEDIA

Phang Sow Yoong syphang@gmail.com

Izan Sallehuddin izan_satrina@yahoo.com

Poesy Liang email@poesyliang.com

EVENT MANAGEMENT

Shen Choo shenchoo@gmail.com

Lim Kit Wan kit@epitome.com.my

DATABASE, INVITATION LIST & SALE OF DINNER TICKETS

Khim Goh khimgoh@recruitexpress.com.my

Sandra Wong sandrawong@juniper.net

Mariana Isa marianaisa@gmail.com

SPONSORSHIP & MERCHANDISING & SOUVENIR SALES

Winnie Tang winnietang@gmail.com

FOOD & BEVERAGE

Lim Kit Wan kit@epitome.com.my

Winnie Tang winnietang@gmail.com

Event Management Working Committee 2nd Meeting

Date: 20th June 2009
Time: 3.30 pm
Venue: Redbox, Pavillion

Winnie has generously offered the use of the Karaoke room in Redbox on 20 June from 1 pm to 3 pm for those who want to karaoke before the meeting. Those interested must register before 18 June (12pm, Thurs) by emailing Khim Goh (HP: 012-3871767).

Please email Winnie (012-203 1887, 2148 3322) if you want to order lunch at RM25++

5 comments:

Moonlake Lee said...

Wonderful job, everyone!!! Keep us posted, Joanna through the Blog and Facebook.

Will try to see if I can round up some Singapore BBGSians to attend the August 4 launch :)

Moonlake Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wowzer said...

Good day, Ladies!

I was checking Facebook and read about the two productive meetings you have had to organise Project Revive – and I would be delighted to be part of it! Shen, I noticed that the Class of ’88 will undertake Event Management, and although I have no experience, please count me in to assist. I am also eager to participate in the Choir and Choral Speaking – it’s been a while but I think I can still ehem… sing… somewhat : ) I will start talking to all the other BBGSians around (whether on or off Facebook) so that we can get the required attendance.

Thanks a lot for doing this Project, and I hope I will overcome the inhibitions I have to set foot on that land which used to be our school… I am after all, a traditionalist… ; )

Wanazlina Merican
wanazmerican@gmail.com
h/p: 012-2711478
Class of ‘88

Liz Arwen said...

greetings...im interested with the project. i can help on getting suppliers for the event.merchandise, video-audio system,printing to exhibition material. just name it. asliza awi..0192405962.class of 96

Unknown said...

HI BBGSians

I was very excited about this.. and so happen met Mrs. Thiran.. our music teacher in BBGS. I mentioned to her and she is in touch with Mrs. Kangeson and a few other BBGS teachers and students. How do I sign them up ? Do I just them this blog ? Or is there a form I can forward to them ?

I really hope we hit the "1000" mark..and it will be a grand reunion

Cheers
Esther Lee Lit Hwey