Tuesday 18 March 2008

Calling BBGSians in Singapore

A strange coincidence occured today. After years of resisting the lure of Singapore, I finally submitted my PR application papers. When I returned home, I discovered a friendly note from Suet Poh, another BBGSian living in Singapore, inviting me to start a new group on Facebook - the Singapore chapter of the BBGS alumni. I gladly accepted.

So come on BBGSians, sign up and let's show these RGS and CHIJ girls what a REAL premier school looks like ;-)


For those of you who are not yet into Facebooking but would still like to be apart of the BBGS-Singapore Chapter, feel free to e-mail suetpoh@gmail.com or joannayeoh@gmail.com and we'll include you in the mailing list.

Sign up for BBGS - Singapore Chapter http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11740766125&ref=mf

Name:
Bukit Bintang Girls School (BBGS across the causeway - Singapore Chapter)
Type:
Description:
Welcome to the BBGS - Singapore Chapter Facebook Group.
This group is open to all ex-BBGS girls who are residing in Singapore, (married or not, working or even just passing through). For fellowship,networking, activities & possible meet-ups.
Contact Info
Email:
City/Town:
Singapore, Singapore

Recent News

Hi! I have noticed that we do have quite a nice community of BBGS girls in Singapore. So I am wondering, wouldn't it be interesting if we can (one fine day, soon I hope) have a little gathering of BBGS alumni here in Singapore itself.

So please do let all your BBGS friends who are in Singapore know about this group.

If you are new in Singapore, or planning a move here, let us know, we would love to welcome you and meet you..( well I would :))

No comments: