Friday 12 October 2007

Letter from Mae

I've been connecting with many younger BBGSians through Facebook. It is so heartwarming to know that our love for BBGS is strong and true - regardless of when we may have graduated. Here's a letter from Mae.
Dear Joanna,

Good day to you. My name is Mae.

I stumbled upon your BBGS Blog when I was going through my friend's Facebook. I just feel that I have to write this email to tell you what a wonderful job you have done keeping the memories of BBGS alive. Even though the years we were in school are so very very far apart, yet I was still able to relate to the things you wrote. Especially the perfection of our uniform, the discipline we have to go through, the toilet cleaning and about the "Dynamite" Cheer. Believe it or not, it has been a trademark for BBGS. I attended a camp organised by my church sometime ago and we were supposed to come up with a cheer, I suggested that Dynamite Cheer and immediately I was linked to BBGS.

I wonder if all the BBGS traditions are practised now in our so-called new school.

Just today I found out that I have 2 other BBGSians in my department. Wow... I guess if we wish to take over the world, we just might be able to do so!

No comments: