Monday 8 December 2008

Our first award

Today, I received a delightful email from Sujatha Rajagopal, a BBGSian who lives in San Jose CA. It reads:

Joanna, I just wanted to let you know that I am passing on the "Butterfly Award for the coolest blog I know" to you. My humble way of showing how thankful I am for Back2BBGS. Details here:

http://www.funschooling.net/2008/12/funschooling-has-wings.html

My heartfelt thanks to Suji for this honour :-) Now, apparently this award works like a chain-mail where I have to link to Suji's blog, which is easily done. The next part is a bit trickier and that's why I'm seeking your help. I'd like to find 10 blogs written by BBGSians to nominate for this honour. No doubt, these will have to meet the usual BB standards. So please hurry and send me your nominations for best blogs by BBGSians!

Cheers, Joanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Joanna,

I was moved to tears when i listened to our school song on the side bar....

During my time in BBGS, I have made wonderful friends, met dedicated and loving teachers and truly understood the meaning of school spirit. I was proud (and still am) to call myself a BBGSian. I even go to the cheerleading competitions to support my school.

I come from a family where all the girls (cousins included) went to BBGS. I schooled there from standard 1 all the way to form 5 and I loved every minute of it. It is therefore very sad for me to read the 'developments' made in SBU as mentioned in your earlier post.

I am very emotional about BBGS. I loved it. I always will.

Thank you for making this blog. It is my 'pengubat rindu' for those wonderful years I spent at BBGS.