Saturday 16 February 2008

Juwita Suwito - our Songbird

Juwita Suwito is another BBGSian who is doing us proud. She is a well-known singer on the Malaysian music scene and a positive role model for all her fans. Juwita released a solo album in 2005 and you can read all about this talented BBGSian at http://www.juwitasuwito.com/.

Juwita recently contacted me via Facebook, and here's what she had to say:

"Wow... I visited the blog and it's great! Would love to share my story, or at least what we have of it so far. Lol...

I'm so encouraged to hear that you and your mom have been following my musical career. There have been lots of ups and downs in pursuing this passion and messages like yours are always a huge encouragement.

Could you help me jog my memory? I recall you being the head girl when I was in Form 2. I think (but am not sure!) that your mom was my math and class teacher in Primary 6, BBGS 2. Would that be about right? What are you up to nowadays?

Best regards,
Juwita

P.S. Voted for the gallery at Pavilion, by the way. :)"

No comments: