Monday 25 June 2007

A blessed heritage

I am proud of my heritage as a BBGSian. Those 13 years from 1977 to 1989 laid the foundation for all I am today. My faith, values and principles ingrained from such an early age have taken hold and guide many of my actions and behaviours, even today.

I've started this blog to honour the memory of my alma mater. I am but one of thousands who have walked through her hallowed gates and whose life has been enriched by the learning, friendships and experiences.

It is my hope that BBGSians will come forward and share their memories of their school years, and re-connect with countless others, who have spread their wings all over the world.

Please feel email me your thoughts and contact details and I would be happy to share them on this blog.

No comments: