Wednesday 2 February 2011

Praying for Miss Yeap's speedy recovery


Dear Girls,

I've just received some distressing news about our dear Miss Yeap Gaik Khoon, whom many of us from the 80s and 90s know and love as the Headmistress of BBGS.

Miss Yeap was hit on the head by a snatch thief on 31 January 2011, and has undergone a successful operation to remove a blood clot. She regained consciousness at 10am on the day of the operation but remains in Intensive Care. Her family has requested that there should be strictly NO VISITORS, but all prayers for her speedy recovery are welcome.

You can get further updates from the BBGS Alumni blog. The BBGS OGA will be sending a bouquet of flowers on behalf of the alumnae soon, so your comments and well wishes are welcome. Get well soon, Miss Yeap!

"Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me and I shall be saved. For you are my praise" - Jeremiah 17:14

Warmest regards,
Joanna

No comments: